I wanted to post some of my new favorite pictures of my little Abby girl. This 30 day challenge keeps my busy with my blog & learning about ME. :) But, I need to keep up on posting things because Abby is just growing too fast, right before our eyes. And with Ella, at this age, there was a lot more posting going on. :)
I love all these photos for all different reasons. This one below, because I love that frown! And she's probably thinking... what on EARTH is this thing on my head?! Well Abby, it's you being a lil' fashionista! Thanks to your Auntie. :)
And, I love this picture because of those oh-so-kissable lips!
I love this one because she just looks so very sweet and I love her new little skinny headband.
This one because she's giving us a little grin. :)
And this one because, in a year from now, I always want to remember just how tiny she was in her crib. Oh, and I love her wee little head here. :)








2 comments:
So sweet, make me want another...for a moment.
Oh she is cute!! And I love the cute little blue thing on her head in the first picture!! :)
Post a Comment