20 of my Favorite Things
(in no particular order)
1. My family
2. Photography (my "side job," in which I like to call it. Aside from my #1 priority, being a stay at home mommy)
3. My iPod Touch
4. My neighborhood/neighbors
5. The lake/boating
6. My chapstick (Dr. Pepper, to be exact) :)
7. My blanket (and my girls' blankets. I'm obsessed w/blankets. The softer, the better)
8. Christmas time (I wish I lived in Whoville)
9. My DVR (because this allows me to catch up on shows that I have missed or didn't have time to watch)
10. Scotchmallows (I'm sure all of you knew that. I actually bought two today!)
11. Hugs (I LOVE hugs! Big ones from Jeff, medium ones from my family & little ones from my girl(s) (Abby can't hug yet, but I love squeezing her)
12. YogurtLand (and it always tastes better when Jeff goes to get it for me)
13. A clean house (I always say, my house reflects my attitude. If it's clean and tidy, I feel SO much happier. When toys are laying around and crumbs on the ground, I feel stressed. So... I vacuum 1-2 time a day. And Ella probably thinks I'm a freak for ALWAYS picking up her toys when she leaves the room)
14. A fire going in the fireplace when it's raining outside (morning or at night). I just love it!
15. My sister's creme brulee french toast (it's to die for)
16. Candy (you can always find it in a hidden spot in my kitchen or in my pockets)
17. Horses (even though I've never had one, I can dream of having one. Hey, I have been since I was 7 years old)
18. Candles (I love when my house smells pretty from lit candles and I love the glow they make. So cozy)
19. Starbucks (this place can literally make a bad day a way better day. Thank you, Starbucks)
20. The green, rolling hills around here in winter time. I have always and will always love rolling hills.



1 comment:
Oh my gosh! I totally feel the same way about the clean house thing! And I too vacuum a couple times a day! I thought I was a freak....glad to hear you do it too! I could comment on all your favorite things....love them all...so many of my faves too!! Oh and your sisters creme brulee french toast sounds DELICIOUS!! Oh my....I so need that recipe!! :)
Post a Comment