Friday, March 11, 2011

Day 10 Challenge


A Photo & Description of What's in my Make-Up Bag.

Here's what's in there....
1. Emani pressed powder (what I use for my base/foundation)
2. eye liner sharpener
3. Voluminous mascara (in which I use daily)
4. You'll also notice 3 other mascaras. These were "testers." I couldn't find one that I liked, after they got rid of my all time favorite mascara. :( So, I'm stickin' with voluminous
5. Mac blush (and one new Mac blush that I bought on December 8th because I thought for sure I'd run out the day before I went into labor. Guess I was wrong. Really wrong. Because I'm still using my old one!)
6. 3 Mac eyeshadows (I use 2 of them together)
7. Mac lipglass (only used a few times. It makes my lips too sticky) :/
8. All my brushes
9. 3 different Juicy Tubes
10. nail clippers
11. tweezers
12. and a couple rubber bands from when I was in labor. :)

And there you have it! My Dr. Pepper chapstick stays with me in my pocket. Actually, I have one that sits on my counter. One that stays in my pocket. And, one that stays in my purse. I cannot be without chapstick! I'm addicted.


2 comments:

Lindz said...

Your make up bag is nice and simple like mine! HA! That's funny you bought a blush cuz you were afraid you'd run out...I do that all the time with everything....makeup, shampoo & conditioner, face wash, hair stuff....I always buy another one before I run out just to have when I do run out! LOL! Oh and I agree that the lipglass is way too sticky....I think the juicy tubes are too...that's why I like straight chapstick! Oh and I totally keep a chapstick in my bedroom, in my purse and in my kitchen!! SO funny!!

Craig and Angela said...

Ok guys I am addicted to chapstick as well. The actual chapstick medicated one. I have them all over too. It works the best, but recently I read something about an ingredient that is in chapsticks and causing cancer. So a couple months ago I switched to natural/organic. Just FYI!!! Might want to look it up online!