Monday, March 7, 2011

Day 6 Challenge


15 Facts About Me.

1. I have absolutely no will power when it comes to sweets (as I'm eating a caramel, marshmallow chocolate covered egg).
2. I'm not a morning person. But, maybe this is because I'm a night owl.
3. I love being pregnant. (more so with Ella than with Abby. Maybe it was the extra 5oz that Abby was...?)
4. I'm always thinking of scary things that could happen to me when Jeff's not home. It's like I make up these scary movies in my head and can't stop. Then I'm plotting out my escape and how I'm going to call 911 and grab the girls, etc, etc, etc.
5. Growing up, we had family dinners, at the dinner table, every. single. night. And, I loved them! Even though I didn't talk much (my sister did ALL the talking), I truly enjoyed sitting down with all of us and just talking.
6. I hate exercising, but I know I have to do it. But, do I? No. I know... I really should. I will. Soon enough. :) Promise.
7. I really love a good steak and a good glass of wine.
8. I ran a full marathon in 2004. San Diego, Rock-N-Roll Marathon. Ran it in 5 hrs. 2 min. Will I ever run another one...? Probably not. I remember the rest of that day, I felt as if my legs were just going to fall out of my hips.
9. Before I became a mommy, I was a pre-kindergarten teacher for 6 years and then went into advertising sales for a publication company for 2 years.
10. I must have my cup of coffee, every single morning.
11. I sleep with my blanket, every night, and it has to be touching my neck or face.
12. I have been in 3 car accidents. 1 was my fault and 2 were not. 1 which was a really bad one & totaled my 5 month old car. :( The one that was my fault, it involved my friend, Linsey Miller. :) I rear-ended her. Oops.
13. The older I get, the more afraid of flying I become.
14. I'm not one to give my girl(s) (because Abby hasn't been with anyone else yet) up too often. Yes, I hoard them. :) My mom really doesn't like this either. Neither does my sister. :)
15. I'm addicted to technology and gadgets. I seriously could win a texting contest (LOL). And I am counting down the days until the iPad 2 comes out. Eeeek!

3 comments:

Craig and Angela said...

That is awesome you ran a marathon, I wish I could! You still sleep with a blankie? How sweet Jeff lets you. Mine had to go in a box when I married Craig!

Kristy said...

Well... it's not really a blankie. I had to give that up long ago. :( But Jeff agreed that I could sleep with a new blanket if he bought me a new, pretty one. :) So, I've had this one since we were dating and sleep with it ever since!

Lindz said...

We are so much alike! :) I am SO with you on #1!! :) And I am just like you with #4....my mind runs crazy sometimes....if Jeremiah is late or something, I literally start planning his funeral! And that's an awesome accomplishment to have run a marathon! I wish I could just say that I have done a 1/2!! I also have a blanket I have to sleep with....I tell everyone that I could sleep on the floor or outside as long as I have my blankie! :) I am scared of flying too...since being a Mom! And I am a kid hoarder also...LOL! :) Fun post!!