Okay, so I'm swapping challenge 9 & 10 today. This is technically "10," but I'm making it 9. Because I'm so cozy on my couch and I don't feel like getting out my make-up bag, taking a picture of everything in it, downloading the picture and then uploading it here. No... I'm too lazy tonight. :) I'll do it tomorrow.
A Photograph of the Town I Live in.

No, I didn't take this. But this is EXACTLY what it looked like today! The skies were SO clear and the mountains were covered in snow. It was a beautiful day. Did I mention it was 80 degrees, too? :)
I love the town (or city... what's the difference? I know, I should know this) we live in. I mean, how perfect can it be living 20 minutes from the beach, 15 minutes from Disneyland, 1.5 hours from the snow and seconds away from green, rolling hills! Oh... and 1 minute from Target. Hehe!



3 comments:
It is really a perfect location to love!! And so funny about the Target comment! I love that you love Target so much....so do I! Some days, I seriously think up so hard what I need just so I can make a trip to Target!! :)
That is such a pretty view! I am so surprised I have never run into you at Target! Have you been to the one in Brea where there is a SB inside? That's the best, except now that every time we go to Target James wants to go to that one!
That is my favorite Target too Angela....the one in Brea!! :) Kristy, you gotta try it...you'd be addicted, but I am sure you've already been there!! We should just all start having playdates at Target!!! LOL!!
Post a Comment