Something that stresses me out.
Oh gosh, what stresses me out?! Maybe the question should have been, what DOESN'T stress me out. I think I've become a lot more of a stressful person since I've had kids. More like a worry wart. I stress about things like- can I give my children the life they deserve? Will I be healthy and alive to raise my children throughout their lives?! Will my children grow up to be good, responsible, respected & respectful girls? The list goes on and on...
But, I must say that that stress is more of the unknown. So, I guess I stress about the unknown. I also do a good deal of stressing about the health and safety of my babies, too. I am scared to death that one of them, God forbid, will get some disease. I pray every night that the Lord keep them healthy. I also stress about their safety. In the car. On our lake trips. At Disneyland. Etc. If you know me, you know I'm a FREAK about crazy drivers and carseats. I strap my kids in so tight, they probably have a hard time breathing. No, I'm kidding. I make sure only 2 fingers can fit between the strap and their shoulders. Yes, that's proper carseat safety. I'm also always looking around me, on the road, to make sure someone doesn't run a red light or plow into our car. When we're at the lake, you'll hardly ever see my girls without their lifejackets on. Obviously they NEVER come off when we're out on the boat or in the water, but yes.... I'm that mom that makes her (and soon Abby, too) wear her lifejacket on the beach most of the time. And if we're on a dock, lifejackets on and I have a death grip on her little hand. I might invest a child leash for lake trips. :) jk
I know I cannot put my kids in a bubble, but I wish I could. No, I'm joking. And my family is probably laughing right now because they know exactly what I'm talking about. They often tease me because I'm a worry wart. Hey, I get it from my mom! :) And, I stress when others are driving Ella around, too. And it doesn't even happen that often, I can probably count on my two hands how many times Ella has drove with someone else. :/ I know, this is really bad. I try so hard not to, but I can't help it. I just am SO scared something is going to happen to her (or Abby) when I'm not there.
Okay, I'll stop. I know, I'm ridiculous. LOL!
So there you have it... my stresses- the unknown and things that aren't in my control.



2 comments:
I totally agree with you! I am a worry wart too! And my heart is beating fast from reading that!
You could've just written that post for me....I seriously worry about ALL those things you said! I wish I could put my kids in a bubble too! And I also freak out when they are driving with someone else....even if it's their own dad!! HA!
Post a Comment