A Picture Of Me Last Year &Now. Have I Changed?
Well, since I don't have many pictures of myself, I had to go with these 2. The first one will be one year in May. That's the only one I have around this same time last year (I know, sad, huh?). And the second one was taken this month. Have I changed? Nope, not much. Not that I think, anyway. I was a bit tanner in the first one. :) But, it's winter now, so that's my excuse.
A few things that have changed though... My hair is a bit longer now. I don't have a baby in my belly. She's sleeping on my chest here. And oh, how I loved that moment. Obviously. That's why I had Jeff grab the camera. :) But, I think that's about it! I don't think I've changed all that much.





2 comments:
You look exactly the same! Nice that we age gracefully at this age!
I think you look the same as you did in high school!! :) Oh and you also look super skinny in that pic where Abby is on your chest! Lucky girl...just had a baby and already super skinny again!
Post a Comment