Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Day 15 Challenge


Something I Crave A Lot.


Candy.
I crave candy. A lot. I have the biggest sweet tooth, it's awful. I always have candy in the house, usually in a hidden spot. :)  And if I don't, I will be sure to make a quick run to Target and just happen to pick up some holiday candy for the "candy dish." BUT, it rarely makes it to the candy dish. It usually ends up in my pockets. :) The worst is this time of year, when it's Easter time and all the YUMMY Easter candy is out. I seriously have NO will power. I stock up! And my philosophy- the faster I eat it, the faster it's out of the house. I love all candy. Chocolate. Sweets. Sours. Gummy Bears. Jelly Bellies. Scotchmallows. Reese's Pieces (eggs are the best). You name it. 
This is obviously not a good crave. I wish I craved something like.... broccoli! Buuuuut...I don't. It's candy. Always has been & probably always will be. :)

1 comment:

Lindz said...

I bet my sweet tooth could compete with your sweet tooth!! :) It's so funny cuz as I was reading this I was gonna ask you if you have tried the Reese's Eggs that are out right now....obvisouly you have! :) I constantly have a stash of those hidden for me!! I can SO relate to this post!!