Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Day 14 Challenge



A Photo of Something That Makes Me Happy.


Okay, I obviously could have put a picture of my family here (especially my two little lovey girls that truly make me SO happy). BUT, I wanted to do something other than my family. SO, I chose this. Yes... pictures make me happy. Photography makes me happy. My camera makes me happy. And looking back on all the pictures I've taken and cherish SO much, make me happy. Photos capture that moment in time. That certain day you never wanted to forget. That special date in history that will want to have captured on "film," so you can look at it in years from now. I love pictures. Obviously. :) But I really love photography. It seriously makes me all giddy, like a little kid. :)
So, this is what makes me happy.

I'm adding this (the day after) because I was laying in bed last night thinking of how much I LOVE Christmas (yes, I'm a freak). And then I thought... OMGoodness, why didn't I put that as my Day 14 Challenge post?!! So...here we have it... Now THIS makes me SOOOOOOO giddy!!!

2 comments:

Craig and Angela said...

Totally agree. Pictures are the best!

Lindz said...

I love that Christmas picture....your house is so cute and cozy!! :)