A List Of My Whole Day.
Oh wow. Okay, here goes....
Woke up at 7:30am. Got dressed/ready. Did my hair & make-up. Finished just in time for Abby to wake up at 8:00am. Went in her room, got her smiley little cuteness up, changed her diaper, gave her 1,000 kisses. Then her & I went into Ella's room to wake her up. Squeezed her buns. Tickled her armpits and gave her 1,000 kisses. Came out to the kitchen, made Ella oatmeal & got her some milk. Sat down, fed Abby and burped Abby. Entertained Abby by putting her in the bouncy seat while I made myself some oatmeal and a cup of coffee. Talked with Ella & then cleaned Ella up. Cleaned the dishes from breakfast put them in the dishwasher. Got Abby dressed. Got Ella dressed. Did Ella's hair. Hung out for a little bit and watched Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. Packed up a diaper bag & lunch for Ella. No, it wasn't lunch time yet... I was just "thinking ahead." :) We left the house at 10:00am, perfect... Abby's nap time. I am usually home 99% of the time for the girls' naps, but with Abby have 3 naps a day, sometimes she's just gotta take a nap in her infant seat, on the road. 10:30am, arrived at Babies R Us. Then went next door to Walmart. Yes, I really don't like that place and you will rarely find me there. I'm more of a Target person. :) But I only went to find Ella a Ring Pop. She has been begging us for one after she saw a little girl with one at the fields. Went in, never found Ring Pops. But we did run into "Titi." :) Left there and headed to the park. Got to the park about 11:45 and Ella & I ate lunch together at the tables. Abby was still sleeping, but then I woke her up at 12:00 for her feeding. I fed Abby and Ella played. We hung out at the park until 1:25pm. It was so nice out, but time to go home for the girls' naps. And I needed "mommy time." :) So, after we packed up and drove home, I changed Abby's diaper, washed Ella's face & hands, had her go potty and then in bed they both were. Blinds shut, kisses good night and peace and quiet.... ahhhh.... :) I sat down on the couch, worked on some pictures from a session I had last week. Checked my email. Checked Facebook. Played Words With Friends. Had a Scotchmallow (shhh). Cleaned out Ella's lunch box. Washed a bottle. Worked on more pictures. And watched some Oprah. Oh, and cried a bit. It was a sad one. :( Woke Ella up at 3:45. Ended up leaving the door open, with her laying in bed still.... she wasn't ready to get up yet. :) 4:00, got Abby up and fed her. Burped her. Changed her diaper. Got Ella some fresh water and blueberries. I started dinner and watched some Ellen during it. Got out some toys to keep Abby entertained while on tummy-time. Checked on dinner. Cleaned the french doors. Jeff came home about 4:45. He made his rounds on kissing his girls. And the buzzer rang about 5:15. Dinner was ready, served and ate. Had to do a little bribery... "you can have some rice, if you try your chicken...." "You can have your rice if you try your cauliflower..." "Have 3 more bites of chicken and then you can be done..." Jeff did the dishes and I cleaned the counters and picked up toys. Abby went down at 6:00 for her "cat nap," until 6:45. Jeff, Ella & I went out back and played around. Jeff cut some branches off our lemon tree with 1 million lemons on it. I played some more Words With Friends. I came inside at 6;45 to get Abby up and in the bath. After her bath, it was time for Ella to come inside & hop in her bath. I got Abby lotioned and jammied. Came back out on the couch and fed Abby at 7:15. That feeding was interrupted by a feud going on in the bathroom between Jeff & Ella. Ella's screaming, "I WANT MOMMY!" Jeff comes out (after slamming the door), sits on the couch and I knew it was my turn to take over. Isn't that supposed to be the daddy's job?? Like, "Just you wait until your daddy comes home." What ever happened to that?! So, I went in, calmed Ella down & explained that we have to brush her teeth first and THEN she can brush them after. So, I had to sing the "buggy" song and brushed her teeth. Gathered all her one million stuffed animals she sleeps with and her "Ny Night." Walked her to bed, said our prayers, gave BIG hugs, 50 kisses and turned off the lights. Sent Jeff in to say good night and I got Abby's sleep sack and zipped her up! Had a little one-on-one time with Abby and got to hear all her coo's and noises. She seems to be very vocal when Ella is in bed. :( She doesn't stand a chance with Ella and Ella's NON-STOP mouth. Chatty Kathy. So, I really enjoy this time with Abby. It's like her little personality coming out and Jeff & I just hover over her, smiling ear to ear. We love it. 8:15 and Abby's off to bed. I tuck her in, say her prayers, kiss those chunky cheeks and turn off the lights. Finally...couch time. I kick my feet up and watch a little Dancing With The Stars. Worked on some more pictures and checked email. Then I took a shower and sat down to enjoy my Yogurtland that Jeff got me. :) (As if I needed Yogurtland 2 nights in a row.... :/)
And now, I'm blogging and all of this made me tired all over again. So, off to bed we go! :) Good night!





2 comments:
Sounds like my kind of day! Day in the life of a Mommy! So funny because I can't stand wal-mart! I will not go in there unless I have to!
Oh my gosh....I am exhausted! I love that you were so detailed tho...you will love looking back on this in years to see how crazy life was!!
Post a Comment