Okay, I got this idea from a friend who got the idea from another friend and so on... :) I just thought this was such a good idea, especially to have and keep this forever. One day I can look back and see where I was in March of 2011. :) And my kids can, too.
It's a 30 day challenge, so bare with me. Or.... just take a 30 day break from my blog. :) Really, I won't be offended if you don't want to read all about me, every. single. day. for 30 consecutive days. Then again, don't you find me interesting?! jk
Okay, here goes....
The Topics of The 30 Day Challenge are....
1. A photo of myself and a description of how my day was.
2. 20 of my favorite things.
3. My favorite photograph of my best friend.
4. A photo of myself 2 years ago.
5. Something that stresses me out.
6. 15 facts about me.
7. A favorite recipe.
8. A photo of the last item I purchased.
9. A photo & description of what's in my makeup bag.
10. A photograph of the town I live in.
11. A TV show I'm currently addicted to.
12. Something I don't leave the house without.
13. My biggest trial and my biggest accomplishment.
14. A photo of something that makes me happy.
15. Something I crave a lot.
16. What's in my purse?
17. A photo of something that means a lot to me.
18. A photo of somewhere I've been to.
19. A picture of me last year and now. And have I changed since then?
20. My worst habit.
21. Five of my biggest pet peeves.
22. My celebrity crush.
23. Something I could never get tired of doing.
24. My favorite book.
25. A list of my whole day.
26. A photo that makes me angry/sad.
27. My dream house.
28. Why do I blog?
29. Something I look foward to.
30. A photograph of myself today and 3 good things that have happened in the last 30 days.
I shall start the challenge tomorrow. Stay tuned. :)



2 comments:
Yay! You are doing it! I will be reading! :)
YAY! So glad you decided to do this! :) So fun!! Can't wait to read all about you!
Post a Comment