Something I Could Never Get Tired of Doing.
Going to Disneyland. I love Disneyland. Always have, always will. I've had my annual pass since I was a junior in high school. Yes, 15 years of having an annual pass and never getting tired of it. I just think it's such a fun place for us adults AND for us as a family. Jeff and I always used to go there when we were dating. We'd go there for dinner, to go on a few rides, get coffee and watch the firework show on Main Street. Sometimes we'd go just for coffee and fireworks. It was just so easy to go for an hour before we had kids. :) But even now, we still really enjoy going for a few plus hours at a time. Ella LOVES Disneyland. We started having to spell it out when she was about 13 months old because it was like saying the word, "walk," around a dog. And I love that she loves going here, too. She started her obsession with Minnie Mouse around the age of 15 months old. She would refer to them as "Minnie & Icky Mouse." :) And recently she's been starting her love for the Disney Princesses. Such a girly girl. Abby had her first trip to Disneyland a little over a week ago. (which I still need to do a post about... see... lagging with this 2nd child stuff... lol).
So, Disneyland... something I could never get tired of doing. :)




1 comment:
It is so great to have passes! And you just gave me an idea! Maybe Craig and I should leave the kids and go by ourselves one night! :)
Post a Comment