Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Day 7 Challenge


My Favorite Recipe.

Well, I have a few favorite recipes. But, this one is a new one and I made it for the first time last week. And, it was oh-so-delicious! It was SO good that I will be making it again this week. We all loved it!

Sesame Tilapia
Spray broil pan (I just used a frying pan) with olive oil spray.
Place 1 pound of Tilapia.
Whisk 2 tablespoons of olive oil, 2 tablespoons of seasoned rice vinegar, 2 tablespoons of soy sauce and 1 teaspoon of fresh chopped garlic.
Pour over fish and sprinkle with sesame seeds (I made mine w/out sesame seeds).
Broil 8 " from heat (I didn't do this) at medium broil for 20 minutes or until fish flakes with fork.

And Enjoy!!

I made ours with rice pilaf and baked asparagus (basted w/olive oil & Kosher salt, bake on 350 for 20 minutes). SO good!!

2 comments:

Craig and Angela said...

Sounds yummy, I will have to try it. We always bread and fry our tilapia! I will let you know when I try it!

Lindz said...

Mmmm....that sounds so good...I am totally gonna try it! :)