A couple weeks ago, the family took a trip up to northern California to visit more family! It was a quick trip but oh-so-fun! We had BIG family dinners and we got to visit the 'P' Ranch. Ella was a different kid the second she laid foot on this ranch.
She was ALL over the place. {Kinda reminded me of Flash from The Incredibles}. She annoyed the cats. Pulled the dogs' ears. Poked at the goats. Stepped in goat poop. Tried to eat goat poop. And tried bathing herself in the goats' water trough. Yup. She pet the horse and wanted to ride the horse. Yes, this is the same little girl who was scared of her Halloween pumpkin.
She sat up there like no big deal. As if she had her own horse and was a natural at it. And of course, this made mommy REAL proud. Another horse lover in the house. :)
Ella fed the goats lemons. And yes, they actually ate them. :) At one point, Ella thought she was a goat, too. Yup. On all fours bending over trying to pick the lemon up with her teeth. Interesting kid, I tell ya.
All the kids were given whole apples to feed the cows, too. But Ella....no, we looked over and she was chomping away on her apple. Like that kid would ever give up food to a cow!
She had SO much fun up there! And was beyond excited that there were animals surrounding her. Here she is looking at the horses for the first time. I love her excited expression.
Such a fun weekend. Thanks everyone for everything! We need to visit more often!
She sat up there like no big deal. As if she had her own horse and was a natural at it. And of course, this made mommy REAL proud. Another horse lover in the house. :)
Ella fed the goats lemons. And yes, they actually ate them. :) At one point, Ella thought she was a goat, too. Yup. On all fours bending over trying to pick the lemon up with her teeth. Interesting kid, I tell ya.
All the kids were given whole apples to feed the cows, too. But Ella....no, we looked over and she was chomping away on her apple. Like that kid would ever give up food to a cow!
She had SO much fun up there! And was beyond excited that there were animals surrounding her. Here she is looking at the horses for the first time. I love her excited expression.
Such a fun weekend. Thanks everyone for everything! We need to visit more often!



6 comments:
Cute new header by the way!! =) And what a pretty pretty place you visited....I wish we were up there with you to get some family pics!! It looks like a great location! All those pics of Ella are great, but I LOVE the one of her on the horsie!! So cute!! =)
That looked like such a fun weekend! I think Jeff is in trouble...you Llewellyn girls definitely need a horse to share!
So gorgeous! Where is that? Ella looks like a natural on the horse!
Yes, Jeff is in trouble!! :)
It's in Oakdale, California. Cowboy town. :) It's real cute up there and pretty much the whole place looks like this! Such a fun, relaxing, "the easy-life" getaway!
Let me just say that when Ella was on that horse... I was having a silent heart attack! I kept waiting for it to do one of those shiver things (like they do when I sit on them) and throw her right off!!!
Oh... and.... big sis needs a new header. :)
Beautiful place!
Post a Comment