Okay, bare with me here... for just 2 minutes.
Today I am grateful for Stephanie Meyer. I am grateful for all my friends and family that kept telling me, "JUST READ THE BOOKS!" And all those times I told them, "I am not a reader! I read magazines and that's it!" Well, after about 8 months of this, I gave in. Since then I have never been the same. :) I never thought it would be possible to feel like that 16 year old, giddy, high school girl again. OH BOY... was I wrong?! (And of course Jeff, I love you and only you, but you did agree that I could have a crush on Edward Cullen). I am grateful that Edward Cullen makes me feel SO young again. I am gratefuly that Edward Cullen makes me smile and I cannot, whatsoever, wipe that smile off my face. I am grateful that Edward Cullen brings out the best of my immaturity level. I mean, come on, when can we act like we're 15 again and get away with it? All we have to say is, "But... everybody is doing it." (jk Ella). I am grateful to see that we were not the oldest people sitting in the Pre-Screening of New Moon last night. Yes, I saw some ladies that were close to 60! See.... look what Edward does to them. We all should be grateful for Edward Cullen. :)
Today I am grateful for Stephanie Meyer. I am grateful for all my friends and family that kept telling me, "JUST READ THE BOOKS!" And all those times I told them, "I am not a reader! I read magazines and that's it!" Well, after about 8 months of this, I gave in. Since then I have never been the same. :) I never thought it would be possible to feel like that 16 year old, giddy, high school girl again. OH BOY... was I wrong?! (And of course Jeff, I love you and only you, but you did agree that I could have a crush on Edward Cullen). I am grateful that Edward Cullen makes me feel SO young again. I am gratefuly that Edward Cullen makes me smile and I cannot, whatsoever, wipe that smile off my face. I am grateful that Edward Cullen brings out the best of my immaturity level. I mean, come on, when can we act like we're 15 again and get away with it? All we have to say is, "But... everybody is doing it." (jk Ella). I am grateful to see that we were not the oldest people sitting in the Pre-Screening of New Moon last night. Yes, I saw some ladies that were close to 60! See.... look what Edward does to them. We all should be grateful for Edward Cullen. :)



3 comments:
Oh... I am grateful, that's for sure! :)
You are so funny!! I don't see all the fuss cuz I haven't read them yet! I keep saying the same thing....I am not a reader, I just read magazines!! But so many people have tried to get me to read them....even my mom!! LOL!!
I too am VERY GRATEFUL! LOVE Edward!
:)
Post a Comment