Sunday, November 22, 2009

Gratitude Day #6

Today I am grateful for family nights. It feels these days, with Jeff in the academy every weekend, that we rarely get family nights. We are with each other during the weeks, but it's not the same. And Jeff is usually gone 3 nights out of the week, too, with school stuff. So, when we all 3 get to go out and do something as a family, I cherish every minute of it. And we always have the best time! And I'm so grateful that I have a husband who is always up for going to Disneyland with us! It makes THE best family days/nights!! I feel family time is always so important for husband/wife and for children. Growing up, we always had one designated night that we called, "family night." And I plan on having that same tradition while raising our family, too.
I am grateful for Family Nights!

1 comment:

Lindz said...

Family nights are the best...especially when life is crazy busy! I love thay you guys do this...so do we! But I am jealous that Jeff loves to go to dland with you....I still need to make jeremiah get a pass!