Monday, November 30, 2009

Gratitude Day #13

Today I am grateful for all my sisters! Sisters are the best! And each one teaches me something different or a different lesson in life. And I love that about each and every one of their individualities (is that a word??). I love the laughs, the chats, the conversations, the silliness, the jokes and the fun we all have.
I love that my sister has always, always, always encouraged me throughout life, to keep on going, at times I feel I just would rather throw the towel in. I love that she taught me to reach high, very high, for my goals in life and never give up. I love that she taught me to be a fighter. I love that she taught me to take one day at a time. I love that she taught me, in a year from now it won't matter. I love that she taught me to follow my dreams. I love that she taught me so much of what I know today. Oh, and how could I forget- she also taught me the meaning of bribery. :) "If you don't tell Mom I just hit you, I will play dolls with you."
I love that Jannah teaches me to be a fighter also. She teaches me that woman have a place in this world today that we didn't have 20 years ago. I love that she teaches me to not put up with anyone's B.S. :) I love that she teaches me that yes, we in fact, can be independent and work hard for what we want and it will pay off in the long run.
I love that Jil teaches me to find peace in all the chaos. I love that she teaches me to look for the good in each and every person. I love that she teaches me to keep on prayin'. I love that she teaches me that challenges are going to come in life and it's our duty to roll with the punches.
I love that Jenay teaches me that silence is golden. I love that she teaches me that sweet is always better than sour. I love that she teaches me patience. And I love that she teaches me to laugh at our silly husbands instead of hitting them in the head with a pillow. :)
I am grateful for sisters. But most of all, I am grateful for each and every one of them.


1 comment:

Lindz said...

You're lucky to have so many sisters!! =)