Today I am grateful for my hubby. The man that made me believe in love at first sight. The man that gives me butterflies. The man that gives the BEST bear hugs. The man that loves our little girl. The man that loves family. The man that jokes, teases and plays just like a kid. The man that teaches Ella to set your goals high and reach for them. The man that lets me listen to Christmas music at the end of October. The man that laughs at me harder than I'm laughing at myself. The man that helps with laundry. The man that still brings me flowers for no special occassion. The man that is funny, friendly, family-oriented, silly, loving, trustworthy, dedicated, hard-working and tries each and every day to be a better man than he was the day before. Today I'm grateful for Jeff. :)



1 comment:
What a cute pic of you two....and what a sweet post about your hubby! I also love Ellas toe nails....how cute that she loves you to paint them!
Post a Comment