Today I am grateful for.....STARBUCKS. Any strong coffee will do these days, but Starbucks can REALLY
make my day! I have been living off coffee the past 5+ weeks in order to help get me up early and help me stay up late. I am swimming in a sea of unedited pictures over here. The bookings still haven't ended. I have TWO more until I get to sit back and enjoy my
Kristy Lynne Photography Christmas Break. Oh wait... no, because I still have tons of pictures to edit. So, Christmas break will probably officially begin mid December. Whatever. Back to my gratitude post. I am so grateful for Starbucks. And with it being less than 1 mile from our house, it's very convenient. However, it could be a lot more convenient if they had a drive-thru. Either way, I sip my white chocolate peppermint mocha in hopes it does the trick- keeps me up until about 12:30am without any yawns! I can't remember the last time I went to bed before 11:45pm. And that's not a joke nor an exaggeration. I should take my laptop over to my sister's house where she's doing the same thing! Well.... school work. So, quite different. I don't envy her. (sorry Lindsay).
Here's to Starbucks. My good friend. Who helps me stay up past midnight. Who helps me get through my morning photo sessions and afternoon photo sessions. Who helps get rid of my headaches (I know...bad). Who tastes so good!
Today I am grateful for Starbucks. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment