Still catching up here... :)
So, a couple weeks ago, us 3 went to California Adventure and Disneyland. We usually go for a few hours at a time...because we can. :) But this time we decided to head over around 2:00 and we stayed until 9:30pm. It was such a fun day!
So, a couple weeks ago, us 3 went to California Adventure and Disneyland. We usually go for a few hours at a time...because we can. :) But this time we decided to head over around 2:00 and we stayed until 9:30pm. It was such a fun day!
Me & Ella sharing some popcorn and waiting for Disney Live to start. After waiting there for 45 minutes, they cancelled the show! Such our luck... :(
So, we decided to hit up a few rides in Cal Adventure before heading over to Disneyland. I thought she looked so big and so old in this picture. :( Just waiting patiently in line for one of her favorite rides in Bug's Life.
All GIGGLES!
This was the FIRST time she has ever asked to go see a character! We were shocked! Usually, she'll look but will not get too close. So, before getting in line to see Pluto, we went and bought Ella her first Disneyland Autograph book! So, she got Pluto's autograph and a picture with him. I had to walk up with her and luckily I was able to walk away while we got a picture. As you can see...she's still not ALL that sure about it. :)
Her first and foremost favorite ride at Disneyland... The Carousel!!! She could ride it again and again and again. We usually have to limit it to TWO times and that's it. :)
It's so funny that no matter how many times she's been on this, she still laughs and gets all giddy!
Another favorite- The Teacups! And not-so-much-a-favorite for Daddy. LOL. He was NOT happy when we were spinning the teacup.
Ella trying to spin faster and faster!
And, we discovered our new favorite treat at Disneyland!! :) First off, I must say that my ALL TIME FAVORITE See's candy is the Scotchmallow! Mmmm! Well, we found the Disney version of this! It's marshmallows on a stick, covered with caramel and then dark chocolate. (Ella is eating the white chocolate version here. She picked it out... I'm assuming because hers was covered in pink and purple "sprinklers," as she likes to call them). :) I got the dark chocolate one and it was SO good!! I really think I will be picking one of these up every time I go to Disneyland now. :) (just like we did a few days ago, too. Haha!)
And tonight we went to visit TINKERBELL for the FIRST time!! Ella's favorite Disney character (well....it's a toss up between Minnie Mouse, Tinkerbell and her latest...Snow White (?)). She was BEYOND excited!! She could barely wait her turn. We waited in Pixie Hollow for about 25 minutes and she had her autograph book ready for Tinkerbell the whole time.
I was literally holding Ella back by her hood on her jacket. She tried going up to Tinkerbell about 5 times before it was her turn. She could barely hold herself back!
She got her autograph and then Tinkerbell opened up her arms and Ella gave her THE BIGGEST hug!!
She literally melted in Tinkerbell's arms. She was in heaven! I think she was in shock that Tinkerbell REALLY does exist! :) And was happy to see her in-person. :)




2 comments:
What a fun family day!! I can't wait til we get our passes again!! And by the way, in that pic of you and Ella, you don't even look pregnant!!!! :)
Awe, I miss Disneyland, our passes expired and we never renewed! I want to soon though seeing these pics! That is what's exciting that every time can be more adventurous for them! I will have to try that marshmallow thing looks yummy! Never even heard of it! Have you tried Ben & Jerry's Smores ice cream? SO GOOD!
Post a Comment