Let's talk cravings....
So, here is what I really CANNOT get enough of this pregnancy.
So, here is what I really CANNOT get enough of this pregnancy.
First.... here is the Scotchmallow from See's Candy that I was talking about. Oh. My Gosh. It's a little piece of Heaven on Earth. I have to get one every time I go to the mall. I usually buy 2. One for me and one for my sister, since she's always nice enough to buy me one while she's at the mall. However, I usually end up eating two. :) Sorry, Lindsay.
If you want to be my best friend, buy me a Scotchmallow BAR. Yes, they come in mini bar sizes. None of this little-one-bite-sampler.
And, as if the See's Scotchmallow couldn't be any better...Disneyland one upped them and made their own HUGE Scotchmallow. It's 3 big marshmallows on a stick, covered with caramel and then dark chocolate. I didn't get these fancy sprinkles because I didn't buy mine during Valentine's Day. :) I got mine last week. OH, and again a few days later. This baby is gonna come out one gigantic scotchmallow.
And here we have a jalapeno cheeseburger from Carl's Jr. If you haven't had one, and you like jalapenos, I suggest you go out today and get one. Can we spell- D-E-L-I-C-I-O-U-S?! And I've been good, I've only had 2 of these during this pregnancy. So far. :)
It seems I can't get enough jalapenos. I have been dragging my family to Bagel Me almost every weekend for a jalapeno cheese bagel, lightly toasted, with lite creme cheese and cucumbers. Again, to die for.
And, I'm really craving Subway's (I know...can you believe it?! Subway?!) veggie sandwich with ALL the veggies, minus the onions, and add avocado and provolone cheese. And yes, I get this one jalapeno cheese bread. :) Of course I crave Togo's (don't worry, Dad). I could still eat Togo's every single day, even with had growing up on it almost every....single...day. :)
So, there you have it! My cravings.



2 comments:
LOL! Pregnancy cravings are so funny! I am impressed that these are your cravings and you still control yourself so much....only 2 of the Carl's burgers the whole pregnancy!?!?! And when you go to See's, you only get 1 or 2 of your favorite choc?? I usually walk away from See's with 3 or 4 pieces of my favorite!! Oh and I have also found ALL of the See's stores that are located OUTSIDE of the mall...it's the best, you don't even have to go to the mall to enjoy some chocolate!! :)
Ok seriously you are cracking me up! I love your cravings! My goodness how do eat that, you are so TINY :) My cravings were a whole jar of pickles followed by the juice, PB&J sandwiches, ice cream and Oranges. Your baby is smiling ear to ear with you! Show us a pic of your baby bump already!
Post a Comment