Saturday, September 25, 2010

Belly Pics

Okay, here are my belly pics. :) We take them every month to see the changes and ya know... since we did it with Ella, we better do it with this one, too. :) I know the 2nd child often gets lost in the midst of life's every day craziness. ;)
Here are the pictures from 3 months, 4 months, 5 months and 6 months. And wait until you see 7 months (in 2 weeks), WOW has it grown A LOT!! I didn't realize it until I saw these pics.
Don't mind the sunburn at 20 weeks. It was the morning after a day at the beach and only one application of sunscreen. I forgot how easily I get burned when I'm prego.

4 comments:

Lindz said...

Oh my gosh! You are so tiny....too bad your 20 week belly looks like my everyday belly!! :) You really look great tho! And I am sure your 7 month pic won't look as "HUGE" to us as you make it sound! :) Can't believe you only have a couple more months to go!!

Kristy said...

Lindsay- keep in mind I was SOOOO nauseas in the beginning and had to force myself to eat things! So, that's probably why I looked the way I did in the beginning. :) Boy have things changed.... ;) LOL! You just wait!

Carrie said...

OMG your belly is so stinking cute! My fav kind of belly to photograph, LOL!

Craig and Angela said...

You are so tiny!!! LUCKY!!