Today Ella and I discovered a new music channel on our Music Choice. It's called "Toddler Tunes" and WE (yes, WE) LOVE it! I felt like I was back in my preschool classroom! Ella was gettin' her groove on and danced all day long! She LOVED the songs! And I loved watching her be a toddler. :) I took a couple pictures of her while she was dancing around the house and after I uploaded them, I realized I had very similar ones from when she was only 6 months old! She looks like a big kid in the ones from today! :(
And here's Ella Grace being a silly girl! Peeking at Mommy from under the ottoman.
Happy, dancing girl!
3 comments:
How crazy is that! She almost hasn't changed a bit!
Oh my gosh, how cute! She has such a fun, big smile!! And she does look so much the same in those pics....but now she looks like such a big girl!! =) How fun that she loves to dance!!
She is so cute and has a great smile that lights up her whole face!
Post a Comment