
Do you know how excited I am about this?! Do you know how sad this makes me, also? Looking at my "baby" girl with two pig tails and seeing how fast she's turning into a little girl... I'd freeze her if I could. :) Keep her this young, forever and ever. It's not possible, so I might as well enjoy the piggy tails today and until the day she tells me, "Mom, I want just one pony tail, not two." Oh so sad. :( Until then, there will be many bows! Even more than she has now! :)



3 comments:
What cute pig tails!! =) And her bathing suit is just ADORABLE!! =)
Ha! I know exactly how you feel! Been there done that. She looks cute with tiny piggies! Now Kira's hair is so long I have to do it all the time to get it out of her face, LOL! Have FUN! (Cute bikini!)
How exciting! So cute! Just wait until she doesn't want you to do her hair anymore or you are doing it wrong!!!HA! You have about 3 years!
Post a Comment