
Ella turned 15 months old yesterday. Wow. Time just keeps getting faster and faster. Not all that much has changed within the last month, just some added words to her vocabulary and a little more climbing. :) She's also been learning/identifying her colors, which mommy is VERY proud of since I've been working at teaching her. :) Her favorite food this last month- rice. And she loves asking me every night if we're having "rice?" for dinner. She's had a couple pool days at Nana & Papa's house and go figure...she's afraid of the water. I find this funny because she absolutely LOVES her bath-time. And, watch out if anyone splashes her in the face. Or God forbid anyone bring a blow up animal toy around her. I'm hoping she gets over this fear since we are a family who will be around the lake water quite a bit throughout our summers...for the rest of our lives! She's too funny at how she's SO scared of SO many things. Such a sensitive girl.



5 comments:
So cute that she is such a sensitive girly girl!! =) And she looks so grown up in that picture! I think she is totally losing the "babyish" look!! What a big girl!! =)
My goodness, Kristy... is it just me or does Ella resemble Jordyn?
A few people do think she looks like Jordyn. I think their pictures look a lot more alike than they do in-person. For some reason... ? But they DEFINITELY look SO related! :)
Happy 15 months! CUTE pic.... Kira has the same hat!
That is such a cute picture! I am sure she will LOVE the water soon! She is probably just cautious which is a good thing!
Post a Comment