Monday, February 2, 2009

TAGness!

Okay, so I got "tagged" in Facebook. And since I'm still a little new to Facebook, and not to mention, still a little Facebook challenged...I thought I'd just post my TAGness on my blog. And hey, why not get to know a little more about me?!
We were asked to write 25 things about us that can be secrets, goals, facts and habits...so...here goes:
------------------------------------------------------------
1. Sometimes I eat candy for breakfast.
2. Someday I hope to make rice pilaf as good as my mom and sister.
3. I loved being pregnant.
4. When it's just Ella and I at home, I sing to my itunes and she dances. :)(and we all know that when the music is loud enough, we all sound like Taylor Swift)!
5. I pretend to be excited when someone tells me they made pie 'just for me.'
6. I hate pies.
7. I eat rainbow chip frosting by the spoonful.
8. I love to vacuum at least once every day. Sometimes 2-3 times a day.
9. I hate bees. With a passion.
10. I like shopping for Ella more than I do for myself.
11. I love falling asleep with my feet intertwined in Jeff's feet.
12. I am afraid to sleep with any windows open. You never know who's out there! :)
13. Someday I hope to have a tire swing in my backyard for my kids.
14. When we're all done, I hope we end up with 8 little hands and 8 little feet. Heck, why not just be like the Duggars and have 18 and counting...?!
15. I drive slow through puddles of water after my car has just been washed (thanks to my dad).
16. I love photography.
17. I receive my paycheck in the form of poopy diapers, sticky hands, messy faces and lots of hugs & kisses. I wouldn't trade this job for any other.
18. I am addicted to my laptop.
19. I could very well be addicted to text messaging.
20. I am very particular about how my dishes go in my dishwasher. Mugs in the middle. Glasses on the left. Plastics on the right. Small plates ont the left. Dinner plates on the right. Bowls far enough apart where they'll each get cleaned. And.....Jeff still hasn't caught onto this.... but, it's one of those things I must let go. Or I can just fix it after he's left the room. Shhhh.. Maybe I have OCD.
21. I still have dreams I can fly. And, I love them.
22. I sleep with my blankie.
23. Something about trees underneath the water I'm swimming in freaks me out!!
24. I hate when water is splashed in my face.
25. When Jeff calls me from the grocery store, I pretend not to hear my phone. I possibly can't explain one more time that Non-Fat milk is the same thing as Fat Free milk. Or I could very well lose it.

Now for all you Llewellyn Family Blog readers- You've been tagged!

5 comments:

Lindz said...

So fun to read these things!! =) I was totally laughing at the dishwasher organization and the vacuuming multiple times a day!! I laughed because that is SO me...major OCD!! =) Oh and the thing about Jeff calling you from the store was funny too...why are they so clueless?!?!?! =)

Craig and Angela said...

OK I have gotten this too on FB and don't even want to take the time to think of 25 things! My goodness! But oh my we have so many things in common...#3 it is amazing, 7 rainbow chip is our fav!, 10 and they don't even care!, 12, 14 is that 4 kids?, 17it is the best, I couldn't imagine it any other way!, 20-SO funny, I don't tell my household members either because I do want them to do the dishes!, 22, I gave it up about a year after we were married!, 23 it is so disgusting! SO funny!

Todd and Betzi said...

Love them Kristy. I did it on FB and gosh I can't believe how long it'll actually takes to write out 25 things. They are all great. I can totally side with you on many of them...

Carrie said...

Wow, I really enjoyed reading your 25. Gosh did that take you forever to think up? It would for me.... I think, LOL!

Cindy said...

Those were SO great! I was laughing out loud in agreement with so many of those!