
Because one blog just wasn't enough... I have created TWO! Several of you are already aware of this photography blog, but just in case... Here it is: Blog #2 I thought I'd give a little lovin' to the new blog and finally "advertise" it on our family blog. Heck, why not?! It is part of the family! I thought since I've finally got some kids up there, other than my own, I'd make a post about it. I've got a couple families I'm shooting for in the upcoming weeks as well. I'm so excited and having tons of fun with it!
As for Ella, she's over me and my camera. But too bad- she has no say in it. :)
{I have also added a sidebar logo link to the right for your convenience!} :)



3 comments:
I Love all your pics Kristy. I would love for you to snap my boys when we come out to Cali for Cody's 1st Birthday. I LOVE pictures. You have such an eye for it....
Thank you so much Betzi! And I would love to snap your boys when you came out here!
What a cute picture of Ella...it totally looks like she is really saying "Awwww...Mom...do I have to??" =)
Post a Comment