Tuesday, February 10, 2009

It's a Love Hate Kind of Thing

I just wanted to share with you how how sensitive my little miss Ella is. This toy she has is one of those little things you hang from their infant seats (used to be on hers). And you press the button and it plays a little song. First off, she loves this little bug. Secondly, she also hates it. My mom has little little bunny that sings the "You Are My Sunshine" song and when we press that button, she hates us.
Anyway, here Ella is all happy and playing with her little singing bug...


And here she is giving it "loves."


Same routine-she pressed the button.


She's chasing me, wanting me to save her.


Traumatized by the singing bug.


She's really upset. But not too upset because I'm sure she'll press that button again tomorrow.


And here's the culprit.


Gotta love this sensitive little girl. :)

6 comments:

Todd and Betzi said...

That is toooo funny. Kids just crack me up!!!! They do the darndest things....

Lindz said...

Oh my gosh Kristy...is that Zoe in those pics?!?!?!? =) Seriously, she is the exact same way!! That is hilarious that you were able to get all those pics and how how she reacts!! So funny!! =)

Kristy said...

Hey Lindz, that's SO funny that Zoe and her are both like that! And I'm so glad I got pics of all of it. Once I saw her playing with it, I knew I better hurry and grab my camera! It's the same routine EVERY time. You'd think she learn! LOL!

Carrie said...

OMG! LOL! That is so funny!

Craig and Angela said...

That is so funny!It is amazing how they can be so happy with a toy one minute and then balling because they are either upset with it or scared of it the next! James does it too!

Cindy said...

Haha! She is too cute...even when she is crying! I love your picture captions...I can totally picture what she was doing.