Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Sitting in the Boppy


Well, she's getting stronger and pretty soon she'll be sitting on her own. Nooooo! This is all just happening way too fast! :( I've been giving her some practice of sitting, but in the Boppy. She likes it! She has been doing many crunches lately, so she's strengthening those tummy muscles! (seriously though, she's always doing crunches whether it's in her bouncy seat, on the ground, sitting in our laps, etc).

Anyway, I had to capture this because I was impressed with the little boo. :) Like all mommies are with their children. It just goes to show how fast she's growing. I looked back on the first few times I posted on our blog and she's grown so much. It still makes me sad. I want her to be my little peanut forever and ever so that I can always hold her in my arms, all bundled up like a little butter ball (as her Auntie would describe her). :) Oh...our little Ella...growing up so fast..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's SO good of Ella!!

Anonymous said...

Not to offend anyone...but kind of think I have the cutest niece out there! She is growing so fast...but remember...with every new "stage" there is something to miss, but something so very exciting to look forward to! Love, Auntie