Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy First Father's Day, Daddy!


Today was such a relaxing and fun day. Ella and I hung out with Daddy today and this morning, we gave him his presents. One of them actually brought tears to his eyes... It was a picture collage of Ella and on the bottom, it read: "Got my face pressed up against the nursery glass. She's sleeping like a rock. My name on her wrist, wearing tiny pink socks. She's got my nose, she's got her mama's eyes... My brand new baby girl..she's a miracle...I saw God today." It's from George Strait's new song. It's so sweet and I know he'll cherish it forever.
I took this picture of them today. Jeff was holding Ella and I took a picture of both of them together, looking at the camera. And after I downloaded it, I noticed something so sweet about it... Her little hands wrapped around his fingers. How special is this?! I'm sure it'll be on some slideshow later on in life one day..
We love you Daddy!!

No comments: