Wednesday, June 11, 2008

**cOuSiNs**


Jordyn, Tyler and Auntie came over tonight dinner! Mmm Mmm! Too bad Ella couldn't join in on the yummy food! It was the perfect day and weather for a much needed steak BBQ! We sipped some wine while the kiddies played and danced around! (Except for miss Ella- she got to watch it all). :) Too bad Uncle was working at the station, he missed out on a lot! We tried getting all the little toesies next to each other for a picture, but of course, Ella can't really put hers down on the ground. But I got this cute shot anyway. :) And you can see Ella's "curly toe" in it! And we just found out, as of last weekend, that it was passed down from my Great Grandma Ida! Isn't that neat?! And all this time we were wondering where on earth Ella got her curly toe from! And for those of you who don't know, it actually is a medical term for that toe. :) Kinda cute.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

PS- her cousin Tyler has a "curly toe" as well! I kind of think it actually just became noticeable in the past month or so....strange!?!?! A little bit of her great, great grandma Ida in her as well!
Thanks for the fun night Auntie and Uncle Jeff!

Amy Conzelman said...

Seems like a curly toe is the new "in" thing.... I have one and Jacob does too! I don't feel like such a freak anymore :)