On our super busy days when Ella sometimes doesn't get a nap, I have her bathed and in bed by 7:00pm. And this gives me some extra time with just my Abby girl. :)
The girlies after a bedtime story. Ella thinks it's so fun to have Abby lay or sit on her bed with her. I can just tell these two are going to be best buds, soon someday.
Abby's first time at the beach. She loved people watching and took her naps on the beach. Sure wish it was me.
Abby had fun chillin' in her stroller and Ella had fun....well, chasing birds. A typical day in the life with Ella Grace.
A long days in the sun call for, good night's sleep.
And long night's sleep, call for more fun beach days with more friends!
I think this was photo # 3 of 18 of the 4 of them. And yup, this is the best I got.
Another beach day with LOTS of girls. And half of them went home early. With the matching suits, we got lots of heads turning and lots of questions if they were all related. Oh my. Phew.... could you imagine?!This beach day called for a walk to dinner and then to get some frozen yogurt. It was SUCH a fun day!
We spent the entire day at the beach. Such a fun kids day! Oh to be little again....
Tyler, Jordyn, Leila, Marlee and Ella.
Abby had WAY too long of a day and decided that 6:00pm was a good bed time. She slept from here, through the car ride home and didn't even wake up for her last bottle. Straight to bed for this little girl and she slept until 8:30am the next day. Poor little bubs.
Nana & Papa's new pool! And we love it, oh-so-much!
Us 4 went to the OC Fair, too! It was such a fun-filled day with lots of laughs! Oh how I love my little family. Ella the farmer.
Their first time at the fair (actually, I don't even know if it's Ella's first time or not. I can't even remember. Did I just admit that)?
How a bee sees. There was like 50 of me. No wonder they want to attack us.
Little Boo enjoyed the fair from the stroller. Poor thing. Sorry Abby, but it was way too hot to carry you throughout the fair.
And again, fun days lead to sleepy nights. I could stare at my girls forever when they're sleeping.... And sadly, the last swim night at the pool we grew up in. It was my parent's last night at their house and we decided to have a Last Night Party. It was a sad night and we all are going to miss that house SO much. We moved in that house when I was turning 7. So many memories took place there. Such good times. :(
But out with the old and in with the new, right?! :)
























2 comments:
Love that all your friends have girls....the matching swimsuits are the cutest! :) And that beach looks so nice...I really need to try it out there next time! Abby looks so cute in her jammies...love it! And I'm with you...why are our kids the cutest when they are sleeping?!?!
The matching suits are SO cute! I just love summer beach days! It's so funny, why do all kids want to chase birds?? It is like a natural instinct!
Post a Comment