Wednesday, August 3, 2011

First Teeth

After biting on her bottom lip.
A failed 6 month photo session and a postponed 7 month session....
attacking baby dolls....
making a hundred funny faces...
chewing on bottle covers...
and pretty much anything she can get her mouth on....
She finally got her 2 bottom teeth!! Better late than never, right?! 
She got her bottom right on July 30th and her bottom left on August 3rd. 
She took it like a champ, too. Never woke up in the middle of the night. Didn't wake up during naps. Didn't get the typically runny nose. Didn't tug on her ears. Didn't scream or cry. Okay, maybe like twice. Or, 3 times. :) And that is no joke. The only sign she showed was refusing the bottle completely. And by that I mean, eating about 1-2 oz at each feeding for a good week or two. 
I still haven't got a picture of her two new teefers yet. They're still just BARELY there, so it's been tough. I'll give 'em a few more weeks to grow. ;)

2 comments:

Lindz said...

YAY Abby! I love the pic of her in the basket! CUTE!

Craig and Angela said...

Cute pics! I love her chewing on the bath tub!