Thursday, February 18, 2010

These Boots Were Made For Dancing

Yes, this is Ella. Yup. Ella Grace. Ella Gracey Girl.... it has a little more spunk to it. Just like her these days. Oh, my calm and quiet child....where did you go? Rumor has it, she's supposedly taking after her mommy as a child...??? I don't know, that's just what I heard.
She dressed herself for the nightly routine she puts on for us. On her "stage." And....sometimes I let her go out of the house like this. Only if it's a trip to Walmart. Just kidding. (sorry Nicole)
The Mac Dad will make you JUMP JUMP

The Mac Daddy will make you JUMP JUMP

Kriss Kross will make you JUMP JUMP
And that's the way it's done.
Peace Out.

2 comments:

Lindz said...

LOL!! That was TOO funny!! If she really does perform for you guys every night like that, then that is the cutest thing ever!! I bet that is the highlight to your day!! =) So cute Ella!

Anonymous said...

Oh no, there is here mommy coming out in her! :) That is so cute she performs on her stage each night. I love that cute body of hers! Go Ella, Go! Nana loves you!