Yes, she is on the toilet. :) She sat there for an hour yesterday with 2 cups of water in her belly. It was bound to come out some time! And it did.... she pottied in the toilet! It was a big enough deal that she got ON the potty! She has been terrified of the "big girl potty" for months now. I'm not officially potty training quite yet. I just wanted her to get over her fear. When I start, I need to pick one week and not go ANYWHERE. And that was definitely not this week. :) Anyway, here is a sweet little video of her sweet little singing voice. :)
Wednesday, February 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Oh my gosh...cutest video EVER! She has such a sweet voice and how adorable that she already knows her ABC's!! And I am impressed that she sat there for 1 hour on the potty....Zoe would never be that patient! Yay for her finally going!! =)
Wow can't believe she sat there for an hour!! The patience! Yeah for her for going, she will probably be easy to train. And what a good time for you to get some video! So cute!
Love that voice as much as I love my favorite teeth! Sooooooo cute!
~Auntie
(& Jordyn who enjoyed watching it...now wer're going to have to watch again and again and again.....)
Post a Comment