Our week before Christmas was FULL of Christmas festivities! Believe it or not, I forgot my camera for half the fun. :( But, it all started a couple weeks ago when we all went to Temecula for an Old Fashioned Christmas. It was a fun day/evening but we will definitely have to plan better for it next. If we do it again, that is. :) We had a couple Christmas Disney days before our passes got blocked for a week. I just love it there at Christmas time. The decorations, the Christmas music playing throughout the park, the Christmas firework show and the snow on Main St.
This day we went in the morning with Linsey, Makenzie & Delaney. It was SO crowded! But we had lots of fun!
Delaney's famous "Cheese" pose. Heeelarious! I love it.
BFF's. And, my child..... who rarely looks AT the camera. Typical Ella picture.
Ella & Makenzie. Just seems like yesterday when we were taking Makenzie to Disneyland at Ella's same age. :(
Ella on her all time favorite Disneyland ride- The Carousel.
Now off to The Miguel Girls' Annual Christmas Cookie Baking Night! This year Ella was old enough to join in a little bit of the fun.
Oh yes.... licking the fingers again. We couldn't use her cookies to save for the Christmas Eve Party. :)
Actually, we didn't even have a chance. She made them and ate them.We also did the Llewellyn Family Christmas Cookie Contest evening, too. I made some pretty darn cute Christmas light cookies, but..... came in at 6th place. :( Next year....right, guys?! (don't worry, I will be bringing lots of Oreo cookies and Island gift cards for the judge next time). :)




1 comment:
I love that last picture of Ella! She looks so old....totally losing the baby look i think! And her hair is getting so long and so curly...so adorable!
Post a Comment