Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas Day

Here is Santa's cookies and milk! I'm sure with all that traveling, he gets super hungry. He once told us his favorite was peanut butter cookies with chocolate chips. Yeah....well.... I didn't have time to make his favorite. So, he got a cookie of himself! :) We even sprinkled Reindeer food on our front lawn for the reindeers!And here is the cookie on Christmas morning. Guess Santa wasn't all that hungry. But, looks like he was thirsty!

We woke up to see this! All the wonderful gifts that Santa brought Ella!
We had to wake Ella up at 8:40am so she could come see what Santa brought her. :)
She was SO excited!! He brought her everything that's right up her alley!
Even big girl undies! We asked her if she was ready to use her big girl undies and before I could even finish my sentence, she said, "NO!" Ella is having some major fears of the big girl toilet. Even little girl toilets. I thought for sure I'd have her potty-trained by 2 years old. Guess I was wrong. I should've known though, with her personality and being scared of everything! So, I'll guess we'll wait until she's ready..... :/
Checking her stocking to see what else Santa brought her.....
OH MY GOSH! TINKERBELL FRUITSNACKS! She was a very happy girl. :) Just what she had asked for. And ALL that she had asked for. And Santa made sure he gave her LOTS and LOTS of Tinkerbell fruitsnacks AND Mickey Mouse fruitsnacks!
Ella got a new Tinkerbell phone, too! Santa upgraded her from her Dora phone to a "camera" Tinkerbell phone. Movin' on up, Ella..... :) I'm sure next Christmas they'll have a Minnie Mouse iPhone. ;)
Takin' a break for some Tinkerbell snacks. Hey....it's Christmas morning....why not?!
Brushin' her "buggies out" and testing out her new tricycle Santa brought her.
Someone's had ENOUGH gift opening!
After her nap, we all headed over to Auntie and Uncle's for dinner and to play on Jordyn & Tyler's new Christmas present!
Having SO much fun. And mommy having a heart attack because Ella is about to fall off this every 30 seconds.
"Go inside, Mommy." (yeah, her new sentence. She doesn't want me watching her.) :)
Jordyn trying out her new slide!
Ella trying out the new slide!
* Sisters*
MORE gift opening!
We all got Nana & Papa the Beatles Rockband! And, of course, we couldn't help but tear into that immediately! :) They asked us (as we all took over the drums, the guitar and mic), "Did you guys get this for us..... or for yourselves........??" :)
Tyler and Ella rockin' out!
Oh.... after this, I don't think anybody will be wanting to use that microphone.....
Ella was "singing" in it and kept saying, "Like Tayew Swiff!" :) Everything she does is like Taylor Swift now. Even when I put her outfit on on Christmas day, she said, "I like Tayew Swiff!" She wants to be Taylor Swift. And that's alright with us. :) She's a good girl to look up to.
Go Ty. Go Ty. Go Ty.
This year we started a new tradition. We really want to teach the girls what Christmas is all about. Not just presents. Not just about Santa Claus. But about Jesus's Birthday. So, Nana made a cake and we all sang Happy Birthday to Jesus. :)
Each girl got their chance to blow out the candle. Ella's version of blowing out the candle...well...ummm.... she was successful at it. But also added her own little touch. A touch of saliva. :)
Ella waiting for the cake to be served. :)
And as if Ella didn't get enough presents on Christmas Day, the day after Christmas, her Aunt Jannah, Aunt Jewel (Jil) and Aunt Jenay came over to give her their present! A new playhouse! Wow...Ella made out this year!!
Thanks for all the wonderful gifts, everyone! And a wonderful Christmas Day.
I can't believe it's all over with now. :( How come it seems to go faster and faster each and every year? Life needs to slow down a bit. It's a good thing for video cameras and still cameras so we can capture each and every moment as it flies by in our every day life.
Happy New Year to everyone! May 2010 be full of love, laughter, peace, joy, happiness and Health.

2 comments:

Craig and Angela said...

Looks like Ella had a great Xmas! So funny she just wanted Tinkerbell snacks! James loves the Tinkerbell ones too, I guess they aren't all the same! I love the idea of a cake for Jesus!

Lindz said...

Wow....ella did make out this year! I love her Christmas day outfit....such a cute black pettiskirt! And so funny she tells you to go inside and not watch her! Lol! I love your new header...super cute!