Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Workin' It

This has been my week so far and I still have another day to go. I landed a huge job, thanks to my sissy. ;) I am the new OCPAA photographer! I have one of the dance rooms all to myself this week with a whole studio set-up. I have 140+ girls to shoot! Individually and group shots. Yesterday I was kinda wondering if I bit off more than I could chew. ;) It has been a lot of fun and the girls are hilarious. They're all between the ages of 2 and 17. Some shy. Some not-so-shy. And most of these girls are just AMAZING dancers and I've seen a lot of dancers! This group shot was my funnest! :) And the girls in this group are are their way to stardom! I can't believe they're SO young and dance AMAZINGLY!
Well, off to work I go! And today I have a guest of honor- Ella Grace. Yikes. Should be interesting. I'm sure there are enough "babysitters" there where I won't even see her. :)

2 comments:

Craig and Angela said...

Congrats! That is a great shot!

Lindz said...

How fun!! What a huge job, but at least you are having a blast doing it! Can't wait to see pics of Ella!! So fun!