Thursday, June 4, 2009

TidePools

We took all the kiddos down to the tidepools today at Crystal Cove. Tomorrow's our last day here, so we decided to try and fit lots of fun into today! They LOVED it!! We saw Sea Urchins, Hermit Crabs, a HUGE Star Fish and DOLPHINS! The dolphins were unbelievably close to us! And not to mention, they were Bottle Nosed Dolphins! So cute.
Ella got her clothes and shoes completely wet and sandy! I love when kids get dirty (more so other kids....not so much my own :)jk ). The dirtier, the more fun they had! Ella looked like a kitty in a litter box! She was digging the sand so fast and it was just flying up everywhere. And she had a lot of fun stomping in puddles!


I just love sitting back and watching their little minds wonder. Ella just walked all around and discovered so much on her own today. She had the best time and I had the best time watching her have the best time. :)
I wish I could read the mind of a 16 month old. They just entertain themselves for hours and take every little bit in. I love it.

I had to save this picture for last. It's my new favorite. And it makes me smile ear to ear when I see it. :) Flyin' Ty!

4 comments:

Lindz said...

How fun! I love the pic of her walking away with her chunky legs! =) Looks like you guys had fun...sad for you that you have to leave tomorrow!! =(

Craig and Angela said...

Those are GREAT pics! What a good Mommy for letting her get all dirty!

Carrie said...

Really sounds like a lot of peaceful FUN! I love that pic of Ella from behind walking away... priceless! And that pic of Tyler is "scary".... how the heck is she way up there??

Kristy said...

Isn't that the best?! Still makes me laugh. :) Bryan was behind a huge rock and was tossing her up in the air. I was on the other side of the rock and started cracking up because what it looked like from where I was, so I had to grab the camera!