Ella had her first "mini-fit" today. I like to call it a mini-fit, because I wouldn't necessarily define it as a "tantrum." Those come around the age of 2. But, this one today made my heart start pounding because I wasn't exactly sure of how to handle it. So, I got the camera out and thought, well, I might as well get it on camera instead of standing here ignoring her! (which would have probably been the better thing to do. But come on, how could I possibly not start snapping away at this? It was almost hilarious. And it was because I brought her in from the balcony! Seriously, Ella?). Luckily it only lasted about 45 seconds. You'll see how fast she snapped out of it... see last picture...



Oh, all better now, Mama!
And last night when we were at Ruby's, Ella started doing "The Mommy Look" BACK AT ME! Whaaaaat?! I was so pro at that and now my 16 month old is doing it back?! Auntie told her not to eat the menu (she has some fetish with eating paper). And she stopped, looked at her Auntie and raised her eye brows and opened her eyes real big and just stared...... Oh my... It was VERY hard not to laugh. But we did contain ourselves, thank goodness.



3 comments:
Oh, what a pretty view!! Now I am really jealous!! =) I bete you are enjoying yourself! And Ella's fit in pictures is so funny....Zoe is exactly the same!! We have "drama" girls!! How funny that she is giving you "the look"!! Ha!! Too smart for her own good!! =)
Oh it is SO hard not to laugh sometimes!! At least it was quick!
Don't you just love tantrums?!
Post a Comment