Friday, March 6, 2009

Somewhere In Betweeen..

She's no longer a "baby," but too young to be called a toddler. :) So, she's somewhere in between. Now that she's walking EVERYWHERE, I look at her and seriously wonder where the time has gone. It just seems like yesterday she was a floppy-neck baby who LOVED to be swaddled. And now she's this independent "baby" girl who is walking circles around our island and giving me HUGE leg hugs and says, "Mama!" with such love. Awww...melts my heart every time. It's like she's so proud of me, when little does she know, I'm so proud of her! When people or Jeff walk by, she'll walk up to me, tap my leg and tell them, "Mama!" and she'll nod her head up and down. She's just lettin' everyone know who her mama is. :)

OH how I LOVE this little girl to itty bitty bits and pieces!!!!!!!



5 comments:

Lindz said...

That is an adorable picture...her dress is so cute! It sounds to be like you are ready for another little baby!! =)

Kristy said...

Ohhhhhhhhh.... I SO have Baby Fever! I was just telling my sis, no wonder families "usually" have their kids 2 years apart because that's when the mother's alarm starts going off again! Maybe if I just hold a newborn I'll get over it. :) Or...maybe it'll make it worse. Either way- we're holding out a little longer. :)

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh that is the cutest story ever. That is so so sweet, and of course I LOVE that pic!

Craig and Angela said...

Awe...so sweet! You will really start to love this age the more she starts talking! Her dress is adorable! Even other people know you are having baby fever!!!

Carrie said...

She is definitely a CUTIE!