Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Growin' Up

Our St. Patrick's Day was full of fun, laughter, love, friends, family, corned beef, cabbage and GREEN rice! I mean, can it get any better than that?! The kids were being kids and I LOVE kid moments. They picked lemons off our lemon tree and played in the sprinklers! Yes, we are taking advantage of the sunny, warm weather while it lasts this week! Ella wasn't going to get near the sprinkler. She stood about 10 ft. away from it, watched all the others kids while she cried. Surprising, huh? ;)
Well, here is a picture at our house on St. Patrick's Day TWO years ago!

And here they are 2 years later....today! St. Patrick's Day 2009!

And 2 more kiddos added to the bunch!




2 comments:

Lindz said...

What a fun day! How fun to have all the little girls together...they look so cute!

Carrie said...

How FUN! I love that last pic where Ella is sittin in the middle "minding her own business".
:)