So, I went to get my hair cut today. I took in this picture...
In hopes to come out looking like this.

No totally kidding. That's for all you people "accusing" me of having baby fever. :) So, I got the Katie Holmes hair cut and she did a good job. However, I'm still adjusting... You know, short hair cuts can take some time getting used to. Jeff loves it, so that's good. :)
I'm sure after tomorrow, it's going to look like this. Doesn't it always work that way? The stylist does it SO cute and SO perfect. And the day after you walk out of there, it's not even the cut and style you wanted in the first place. Hopefully I got the styling part down!

I'll maybe post pictures this weekend. I doubt it. I'm hardly ever in the pictures unless I say out loud, "Well Ella, I hope one day when I'm gone, you will know I was here at _________ with you. Probably not though because I'm the only one taking pictures." And then I get that "look" from Jeff as he grabs the camera from my hand and rolls his eyes. :) (just kidding, babe). (Kind of).
>



3 comments:
You have to post pics...I bet it is SO CUTE!!! =)
Ha ha you are funny! I want to see the new hairdo!
You so make me laugh! Ok...you must post pics...I bet you look gorgeous!!
Post a Comment