Friday, November 21, 2008

Two New Teeth


Here's Ella trying on her new Thanksgiving "outfit." A bathing suit. :) We thought, hey, why would we get some beautiful Thanksgiving dress when most likely she won't even be wearing it on Thanksgiving Day. So, a bathing suit it is! Very appropriate for Thanksgiving in Maui!
I posted this picture because it really shows her new top teefers! Both are through the gums and showing now. Now the other two that I can see through the gums just need to work their way out. Ouch. She's been great though through the teething process. With the exception of her cold last week. :( She's already looking SO much older with her new top teeth. And these teeth are big and I think there just might be a gap between them. :) Hahaha!

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Awww Im jealous! Thanksgiving in Maui....how nice!! I love her bathing suit, and she does look so much older with her new teeth!

Lindz said...

I love that swimsuit...she looks adorable! How fun that you guys will be in Hawaii for Thanksgiving...can't wait to see pictures! =)