

Ella is 10 months old today. I remember doing a post a while back and saying that before I know it, it's going to be Christmas time and she'll be almost ONE! Wow, just seems like yesterday... :( She's growing SO fast and learning SO much. She was a little delayed with her crawling, :) but she finally did it this month! She's always wanting to learn new things and new words. She watches our mouths VERY carefully and tries really hard to say what we're saying. She has expanded her vocabulary a lot since last month and added these words to it: "Auntie," "Hi Ty Ty," "Papa," "ight" (light) and "Buh bye." Whenever she sees smoke, fire, candles, coffee, etc- she'll say, "HOT!" We heard it a million times when we were having the fires over here. :)
So.... two more months... and our little baby girl will be ONE YEAR OLD!
We leave tomorrow (Ella & I. Jeff flies out Thursday) for Maui. We will be spending 8 nights over there. So, we wish all of you and your families a Happy Thanksgiving!
Aloha!



No comments:
Post a Comment