So...while Jeff was at school last night, I decided to decorate the house for Christmas! :) Yes, it might be a little too early, but we will be missing out on 8 days of Christmas decorations while we're all in Maui. So, I need to put my decorations up early (what a great excuse, huh?). :) I refuse to put all my Christmas decorations at eye level, so we're teaching Ella to "look, but not touch." And what a good baby girl she's been so far. She's a VERY good listener. This here is one of her favorite decorations because it plays music. She's showin' you some of her new dance moves, too. :) These were just little dance moves because bubs isn't feeling too good this week. She has her first cold + 4 teeth coming in (not a fun mix). :( But, usually she'll get on all 4's and rock out! LOL!
And here's a picture of the updated gums. :) Ouch!



1 comment:
Yah!! I'm so glad that I can finally leave a comment and don't have to stalk you anymore! How funny that we have been checking each others blogs for so long! I love reading up on yours...you guys are such a cute family!! And your little Ella is just DARLING!! It was fun running into you guys tonight...maybe we will see you again soon!! =)
Post a Comment