Two years ago today, we walked the aisle in the beautiful Temecula Valley, at Falkner Winery and Vineyards. Two years ago, we said "we do," while the sun was setting, in the the PERFECT 70 degree weather, with blue skies and a few white, puffy clouds. Just the weather I ordered for my wedding day. :) The view, the guests, the music, the candlelit room, the food, the wine, the dancing...my dress.. :).... everything...! (oh, that beautiful dress I still long to wear) LOL! It was absolutely perfect! All the planning, the love, the laughter, the tears... everything that went into planning that wedding, it was all worth it! And I'd do it EXACTLY the same if I had to do it over! Two whole years ago... time flies when you're having fun! Jeff and I still talk about our wedding day and how it was THE best day of our lives! Next to the day our baby girl was born. :) Two years is nothing compared to the hundred more we plan on celebrating! Happy Anniversary! (And, that photo is my all time favorite, candid, photo that was taken that day, by our wonderful photographer,Joel Maus. It must be his favorite, too, because we're up in his new studio!).
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
Happy Two Years
Two years ago today, we walked the aisle in the beautiful Temecula Valley, at Falkner Winery and Vineyards. Two years ago, we said "we do," while the sun was setting, in the the PERFECT 70 degree weather, with blue skies and a few white, puffy clouds. Just the weather I ordered for my wedding day. :) The view, the guests, the music, the candlelit room, the food, the wine, the dancing...my dress.. :).... everything...! (oh, that beautiful dress I still long to wear) LOL! It was absolutely perfect! All the planning, the love, the laughter, the tears... everything that went into planning that wedding, it was all worth it! And I'd do it EXACTLY the same if I had to do it over! Two whole years ago... time flies when you're having fun! Jeff and I still talk about our wedding day and how it was THE best day of our lives! Next to the day our baby girl was born. :) Two years is nothing compared to the hundred more we plan on celebrating! Happy Anniversary! (And, that photo is my all time favorite, candid, photo that was taken that day, by our wonderful photographer,Joel Maus. It must be his favorite, too, because we're up in his new studio!).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Happy Anniversary! OMG I think that is the most beautiful wedding photo I have ever seen! It looks right out of a movie!
Post a Comment