
Ella turned 9 months old yesterday. I'm trying really hard not to say it... you know what I want to say.. :) I say it EVERY month! LOL! Okay, so anyway, she's only 3 months shy of being ONE! Gosh, my little baby is getting so old. She had her 9 month pictures done and this month we jazzed it up a little! :) We decided to do fun ones in her adorable Halloween costume! As you can see, she will be our little lady bug this year. And if you ask me, I think she makes a darn cute one! Oh wait, can I say that? I'm a little bias. :) As you can see from this picture, she still likes to save those smiles for at home. Serious little girl.
She had her 9 month doc appointment this morning along with her flu shot. Wow, I thought shots were bad at 2,4 and 6 months?! It only gets worse as they get older. This time they made me hold her! She was so sad and cried SO hard, holding her monkey blankie with her face in my neck. The poor nurse felt so bad because she cried unbelievably hard. But, I told the nurse she'd cry like that if some man looked at her the wrong way! And that's no joke! She's not too fond of men and barking dogs.
Anyway, she's a healthy little baby! Oh wait, did I say "little?" No, I meant... 22lbs. and 29inches! That puts miss Ella Grace in the 95th percentile for both weight and height! Her iron was "better than I have seen in a very long time!" _Dr. Johnson. :) That must be because our little girl eats EVERYTHING!
She's still not crawling, just "army crawling." She says a few things now and those include: "Mama," "Dada," "hot," "Whatat?" (what's that?) "kkk caa" (kitty cat) and "Ahhh duhh." (all done) :)
Her favorite things right now: monkey blankie! Swinger, food, sippy cups, cats, Dolce, Jordyn & Tyler, her shoes (such a girl), raspberry teether and every book!



No comments:
Post a Comment