Monday, October 13, 2008

A Blistery Day







Today was a VERY windy day. And it was Ella's first time really seeing the winds and the trees and leaves blowing around everywhere. And when I was making her lunch, I looked back and she had army crawled over to the doors and was watching, so quietly, the leaves blowing all around the backyard. It was just so sweet and so innocent. And, of course, I had to grab my camera. She was so intrigued by everything going on out there. :) And I sat her up so she could get a good look and just at that same time, this grasshopper flew onto our door! And it sat there, right in front of Ella, for a long time! And Ella gently put her hand up on the glass and they both just sat there. Seriously, it was like something from a story book. :) It was just so sweet. And the second I put MY hand up there, that little sucker took off! If you look real closely, where her hand is, you'll see her lil' friend. You can click on the pictures to enlarge them.

No comments: