
It's been a VERY rough week. My dearly, beloved Kobe was put to sleep today. :( Unfortunately, he had cancer and was getting sicker and sicker by each day. I wish I had millions of dollars to keep him alive!! He was BY FAR the best cat, ever! He was like a little kid and part dog because he followed me everywhere. I will miss him SO much. I will miss him each day and night- when he used to sleep right next to my head. Ella was beginning to like him SO much, too! I wish she had the opportunity to get to know him more. It's so sad. I am so sad. Jeff is so sad. This house just won't ever be the same. He had such a short life, but was WELL loved! I miss him so much already. :( I pray he is free of pain and loving Heaven!! We will forever miss you, Kobsters.



No comments:
Post a Comment